Back to all tests

The Anti-Oligarchic Realism Test / 反寡头现实主义测试

A temperament test about how you recognize power once it has learned to hide itself in offices, rules, slogans, crowds, and respectable language. / 一个关于你如何识别权力的气质测试,尤其是当权力学会躲进职位、规则、口号、群众和体面语言之后。

A new committee says it will make a broken system fairer. The first thing you look for is: / 一个新委员会说它要让一个坏掉的系统更公平。你第一眼会看什么?

A public figure speaks beautifully about compassion while gaining more control. What disturbs you most? / 一个公众人物把同情讲得很漂亮,同时获得了更多控制权。最让你不安的是什么?

Inside a large institution, a mediocre person rises by managing impressions. Your instinct is to: / 在一个大机构里,一个平庸的人靠经营印象上升。你的本能是:

A society says everyone is free because elections, meetings, and feedback forms exist. Your answer begins with: / 一个社会说人人都自由,因为有选举、会议和反馈表。你的回答会从哪里开始?

A reformer promises to remove corrupt leaders and put better people in charge. What feels incomplete? / 一个改革者承诺赶走腐败领袖,让更好的人掌权。你觉得哪里不完整?

You find a small group quietly deciding what everyone else is allowed to discuss. What is your first conclusion? / 你发现一小群人正在安静地决定其他人可以讨论什么。你的第一结论是什么?

A rule is defended by saying that experts have agreed. Your mind goes to: / 一条规则被辩护为专家已经同意。你的脑中会想到:

A popular movement claims to speak for ordinary people. What makes you pause? / 一个受欢迎的运动声称代表普通人。什么会让你停下来?

When you think about your own life under corrupt systems, the most serious task is: / 当你想到自己如何生活在腐坏系统之下,最严肃的任务是:

A dying institution becomes more ceremonial, more moral, and more difficult to question. What do you hear underneath? / 一个衰败的机构变得更仪式化、更道德化、更难被质疑。你在下面听见什么?