Back to all tests

The Lord of the Rings Temperament Test / 指环王气质测试

A temperament test about burden, mercy, kingship, memory, oath, counsel, and the private cost of carrying power. / 一个关于重负、怜悯、王者责任、记忆、誓言、谏言与权力私人成本的气质测试。

A dangerous object must be carried through hostile country. What part of the task do you instinctively take on? / 一件危险之物必须穿越敌境送达。你本能地承担哪一部分?

A wretched creature who has done real harm falls into your power. What decides your treatment of him? / 一个造成过真实伤害的可怜生物落到你手里。你如何决定怎样对待他?

A council argues for hours while the threat grows. What finally moves you? / 会议争论了几个小时,而威胁正在逼近。最终推动你行动的是什么?

You inherit a failing realm, household, or project. What do you repair first? / 你继承了一个正在衰败的王国、家族或项目。你先修复什么?

Someone offers you a vision of what you could become if you accepted greater power. What frightens you most? / 有人让你看见,如果接受更大的力量,你可能成为什么。最让你害怕的是什么?

A friend is walking into despair and no argument reaches him. What do you do? / 一个朋友正走向绝望,任何道理都无法抵达他。你会怎么做?

Your old home is safe for now, but you have seen too much to return unchanged. What becomes sacred? / 你的旧家暂时安全,但你已经见过太多,无法原样回去。什么变得神圣?

You are offered praise after a victory that cost others more than it cost you. What do you do with it? / 一场胜利后,别人赞美你,但这胜利让他人付出的代价比你更大。你如何处理这种赞美?

A sworn path now looks foolish, dangerous, and politically inconvenient. What keeps you bound? / 一条已经许下的路现在显得愚蠢、危险,并且政治上很不方便。是什么让你继续受它约束?

When evil appears most persuasive, what form does it usually take for you? / 当邪恶显得最有说服力时,它通常以什么形式出现?