Back to all tests

Journey to the West Character Temperament Test / 西游记人物气质测试

Travel through Journey to the West as a test of danger, desire, discipline, hierarchy, deception, rescue, appetite, and spiritual pressure. / 走进《西游记》的取经路:危险、欲望、修持、秩序、欺妄、救护、贪念与精神压力都会显出你的气质。

Heaven gives you a petty post after seeing your real ability. What do you do first? / 天庭看见你的真本事,却只给你一个小官。你第一反应是什么?

A trusted guide says a harmless-looking stranger is dangerous, while everyone else sees innocence. What do you follow? / 可信的向导说一个看似无害的陌生人很危险,旁人却都看见清白。你听从什么?

Your teacher misreads your act of protection as brutality and sends you away. What remains active in you? / 你的师父把你的保护误认为残暴,并把你赶走。你心里还在运转的是什么?

You find a sacred fruit guarded by a proud immortal who treats guests with cold precision. What tempts you most? / 你遇到一枚圣果,守果的大仙待客冷峻而自持。最诱惑你的是什么?

A river monster blocks the crossing, and the group is exhausted. What role do you naturally take? / 流沙河般的妖怪挡住去路,众人已经疲惫。你自然承担什么角色?

A kingdom offers comfort, beauty, and a reason to stop traveling. Which inner movement is strongest? / 一个国度给你安逸、美色,以及停下来的理由。你内心最强的动作是什么?

The enemy has a stronger treasure, and direct force keeps failing. What becomes your method? / 敌人的法宝更强,硬打总是失败。你会转向什么方法?

The official order says to wait, while people in front of you are already suffering. What breaks first? / 正式秩序要求等待,而眼前的人已经在受苦。最先被你打破的是什么?

A companion repeatedly creates trouble through hunger, fear, or vanity. What response feels most natural? / 同伴因为饥饿、恐惧或虚荣反复惹祸。你最自然的反应是什么?

At the end of the pilgrimage, the reward appears incomplete unless another demand is met. What is your deepest reaction? / 取经将成时,所得似乎不完整,还要付出另一层代价。你最深的反应是什么?