Back to all tests

The Existential Philosopher Temperament Test / 存在主义哲学家气质测试

Enter the existential field of anxiety, freedom, faith, revolt, embodiment, relation, and meaning under pressure, and see which philosopher your answers resemble most. / 进入焦虑、自由、信仰、反抗、身体、相遇与意义压力的存在主义场域,看看你的回答更接近哪位哲学家。

The inherited moral language around you has lost its force. What do you do first? / 你周围继承下来的道德语言已经失去力量。你第一步会怎么做?

A lecture hall asks you to explain human existence in one opening move. Where do you begin? / 一个讲堂要你用一个开场动作解释人的存在。你从哪里开始?

A friend is consumed by despair and asks for something true, not comforting. / 一个朋友被绝望吞没,向你要真实的话,而不是安慰的话。

An institution wants your public loyalty during a morally unclear crisis. / 一个机构在道德不清的危机中要求你公开效忠。

A relationship becomes morally difficult because freedom and attachment are pulling against each other. / 一段关系变得道德上困难,因为自由与依恋正在互相拉扯。

Illness or exhaustion interrupts your plans and forces you back into the body. / 疾病或疲惫打断你的计划,把你逼回身体之中。

A crowd demands optimism after a disaster. What answer feels least false? / 灾难之后,人群要求乐观。哪种回答最不虚假?

You realize that much of your life has been borrowed roles and borrowed language. / 你意识到自己许多生活都只是借来的角色与借来的语言。

A rationalist friend says that everything important must justify itself before reason. / 一个理性主义朋友说,所有重要的事都必须先在理性面前自证。

A final decision must be made without certainty. What carries you across? / 一个最终决定必须在没有确定性的情况下作出。是什么带你越过去?